Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lisa Price

#1- Where do you curently live? Park City
#2- Are you currently married? No
#3- When were you married? I'm not. Thanks for double checking though.
#4- What is your current occupation? Nanny/assistant
#5- Did you attend college? yes
#6- How many years did you attend college? 2
#7- How many children? Zero
#8- Names and ages of children? Again, Zero as I haven't given birth since the last question.
#9- Who is the most influential/famous person you have met so far? I've met tons of rich, famous people through my employer and I've hated them all.
#10- Fondest memory from High School? Getting my first (and only) suspension for skipping home-ec class for a week. I was never meant to be the domestic type.

After high school I moved to Long Beach CA, back to Ferron, to Provo, back to Ferron and then finally settled in Park City UT. where I spend my days snowboarding, hiking, shopping at Whole Foods and attending outdoor concerts and farmers markets with the rest of the hippies.

I work as a nanny/assistant for that hot chick Reagan Leadbetter from "Good Things Utah" She has 2 little boys Gage and Gunner both of which I've known and cared for since birth so I kind of feel like they're mine too :)
I'm still attending school because I can't decide on a major (which is totally ridiculous and I'm sure I'm making it much harder than it needs to be!) I'm also still single and childless but am not ready for marriage and kids right now anyway.
I most likely won't be at the reunion but hope all is well with everyone :)
You can find me here www.myspace.com/lanckd

4 comments:

Nakki said...

LISA you totally should go! Park City's not that far...plus, ? I'm jealous of your job during winter. I'd love to ride it up, especially so close. I have to drive a bit for snow here...and its not even as good as Brighton on a day snow day. Boo. Guess I should just stick to the beach.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Poor you :( My ex (from San Diego) said the resorts out there are super crowded too. Not fun.
The beach is not a bad trade off though :)

Cammie said...

Good to see and hear from you. It sounds like you are having a great time in Park City, such a great little city.

Thanks for the comment on my post. Putting together that list of songs gave me some serious flashbacks too!