Monday, July 7, 2008

Aaron Arrington

Has it been 10 years already since I won my last "GOTCHA" game at Emery High? I still have the trophy I had made for myself for winning that great game. Life has been pretty good since then, I have been blessed with a one beautiful daughter and have another baby on the way in December.

After high school I moved to Utah county and began college at UVSC in Orem. I want to apologize again to Clark Ungerman for breaking that top bunk when you were laying on the bottom one. That had to of HURT! Probably not more that jumping off the balcony into that 7 foot pool and NOT tucking your legs. I did end up receiving a bachelor's degree in business/marketing in 2003 and catapulted that school into becoming a University. (or maybe not)

I met my wife Melanie in 1999 and we were married in June of 2001 in American Fork. We lived all over Utah county and even parts of SL before moving to St George in early 2007. In November of 2006 we had our first baby, her name is CINCY (and YES she is a Bengals fan too) and she surely has changed our lives for the better. Like I mentioned earlier, we are trying to keep up with Ethan on having kids so we are due again in December.

As for work, I've tried to avoid that if possible. I've done some construction, phone sales, and even supersonic car wash for 4 months in college. I worked as a stock mentor for 5 years where I worked one-on-one with students teaching them how to trade stocks and options. As Timmy J can tell you, it was more than just teaching. There was some psychology involved, motivation, marriage counseling, etc. But that was a great experience for me. I now work in St George as a Realtor and own a small company named Cincy's Closets on the side. Please check out my website at http://www.aaronarrington.com/.

I loved high school and am very excited to see you all in less than a month. (except you Timmy, let's give it another 10) Just kidding buddy, I'll see you in the morning on the course.

No comments: