Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Angela (Keller) Huntington

I am currently living in Castle Dale, Utah. I've been married for 9 years to Todd Huntington. He has a dental practice in Castle Dale on main street. After high school I couldn't wait to get out of EC, so I went to UVSC for a semester. I enjoyed my time up in Orem (mostly the shopping convience), but decided small town life wasn't that bad after all and moved to Price to finish an associates at CEU. I then went on and graduated from Utah State with a major in Elementary Education. A month after graduation, I became a mom with my first, Sophie. She is now 6 years old. We also have a 3 1/2 year-old Carter. I am a stay at home mom for now (which a lot of the days seems like a full time job). We really enjoy our simple life in EC. Although, it seems like there is never a dull moment. Just the other day, we had some neighbor horses escape and were running all over the neighborhood. We had several neighbors out roping horses and so on. When the dust finally settled, I thought to myself, only in EC can you have your own personal rodeo a block from your house. I can't believe it has been 10 years already! I have so many favorite memories from high school, it's hard to pick out a few...

3 comments:

nmg said...

Oh my Goodness!!!! I am so glad that you posted something. I miss you! You'll have to forgive me for not doing a better job of keeping in touch. Life just gets so busy and that's even without the personal rodeo's! You look great by the way and your kids could be child star/models!

Cammie said...

Hey Ange!

I've missed you the last few times we've been to CD. I hope to see you soon!

Tatum said...

Hi Ange,

How are you?! It was fun to read your post and see updated pics of your adorable kids. I am excited to see you!

P.S. Count on me to wait until the last minute to RSVP, I am so sorry. Is it o.k. if I send you the money first thing tomorrow?