Friday, June 6, 2008

Lyndsay (Johansen) Peterson


Name: Lyndsay Peterson
Spouse: Erik
Kids/Pets: 0
Residence: Ohio
Occupation: Environmental Lawyer
What I miss while living away from the EC: the Emery County Progress (print edition), the mountains, the desert, family, friends, lunch at Stewart's, no stoplights, not having to lock my house/car.
Some of my favorite high school memories:
*going on loooong bus rides for speech meets, softball games, volleyball games, etc.
*releasing too early whilst practicing my windmill softball pitch with a rock and hitting Mark Monfredi's shiny new car.
*going on a statewide lunch room tour with the other members of the student council
*my math book doubling in size after getting sprayed so many times by Jed Jensen.
*calling our high school teachers by their first names (e.g. Neal, J.R., Coach Dean, Larry)
*ping pong tournaments with my grand slam partner, Neal Peacock.

The rest: I graduated from BYU in 2001 with a degree in Business Management/Finance, then from BYU law school in 2004. I married Erik in December 2005, he finished his degree at the U and we moved to Ohio, where he is in his 3rd year of medical school. Some might think we're lucky to be living like the Huxtables. I think we're lucky if our house isn't a disaster and we get to see each other for more than 2 hours on consecutive days.
We're planning on being in the EC for the reunion on August 1st. See you there!

5 comments:

Nakki said...

Can we forget parker house rolls from Stewarts?

Nakki said...

Oh, and I always wished I was you in HS...I've been waiting all these years to tell you this.

Lyndsay said...

Clearly.

nmg said...

Forget High School. I totally wish that I was you now! Living it up with a lawyers' and a doctors' pay check! Not to shabby for Lyndsay. And I don't want to hear any guff about how money can't buy happiness either, that is just something that people who aren't rich say to make themselves feel better....

Lindsey said...

Actually Nichole, money can't buy happiness, but money can buy a jet ski. Have you ever seen a sad person on a jet ski?