Monday, June 30, 2008

Lorilee (Colby) Walters

Wow, high school seems like a completely different lifetime…Well, we graduated in 1998, I graduated from Ricks College in 1999 and from Utah State University in 2000. Had to make up for all the school I missed in high school ;). I married John Walters in September 2003. We live in St. George, Utah where I am currently a counselor at the youth detention center (jail for teens). I have been working in this field in various capacities for the last 8 years. I am about mid way through graduate school working on a degree in Mental Health Counseling. I have 3 stepsons (Taylor-15, Brennan-13, and J.J.-12) who love sports, singing, dancing and performing; and a dog (Tajo-4) who loves his tennis ball and water. My latest adventure has been learning to ride a motorcycle (next best thing to horses). It's been fun seeing what is going on with those of you who have posted. I hope to see more up soon.

No comments: