Monday, June 30, 2008

Aimee (Giles) Wright



After graduation I rebelled against the norm of CEU and went to Ricks College in Idaho. About a month before I left, and a month after we graduated, I met my future husband on a blind date. After dating long distance for a year (he didn't buck the trend and was at CEU) I moved back to Utah to get married and continued my education at UVSC. Jake and I have now been married almost 9 years.

We both went to school at UVSC for awhile and then moved to Ogden to go to Weber State where Jake got his degree in Construction Management.

After he graduated we lived in Draper for about a year and then we finally bought a house and settled in Herriman three years ago.

Jake works for a custom home builder, building homes in the Salt Lake Valley and I get to stay home with our 2 children, Brooklynn who will be 6 in August and Gavin who is 2. You can read more about our family on our blog at www.hopgrasser.blogspot.com.

Every once in a while I hear updates on people we went to school with.The update that surprised me most since graduation was the fact that Garrett Conover is an Emery County Sherriff! Garrett, if you ever happen to pull me over when I'm visiting the good 'ole EC you will have to excuse my chuckling while I get my license and registration--the irony may just be too much for me. (Just kidding Garrett, if I were to choose anyone to be a deputy it would be you, you know the law inside and out!)

1 comment:

nancy said...

I love your family picture. And I love the hair. I don't think you look the same but everyone tells me you do. I disagree!! You look great and cute kids!!