Monday, June 30, 2008

Amanda ("Mandy") (Swasey) Brown


I moved to Price shortly after graduating. I attended CEU and worked at KMart for 3 years. I married my husband, Brandon Brown, in April 2001. We moved to Vernal in December 2001 and bought a house in April 2002. In April 2003, our son, Easton, was born. In December 2005, I graduated from USU with a Bachelor's in Elementary Education. Two weeks later, our daughter, McKenzi, was born. I have worked off and on for the Uintah School District since 2002. I was just hired in May to be a kindergarten teacher at Naples Elementary. I am so excited!!! My husband works in the oil field as a pumper for EOG Resources.
I make it back to Emery County on the average of once every other month. My family still lives there. I think I have made it back for every Peach Days since I moved to Vernal. It is nice to visit, but I don't miss it too much!
As a family, we enjoy camping, hunting, horn hunting, 4 wheeling, and fishing. I enjoy being with my children, reading, scrapbooking, and playing on the computer.
I don't know for sure if I will make it to the reunion, so I'd like to say "HI" to everyone I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments: