Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kyle Beagley

Hello to all!
In the last ten years I’ve managed to, in no particular order: keep my same name - Kyle Beagley, go on a mission to Japan, marry Janell Seely, have three beautiful daughters – Jannika (5), Kirsten (2), and Clarissa (2 months), graduate from USU, buy a house, start my career as a wildlife biologist, and start a fine collection of Russian stacking dolls (I wish). I left out all of the jazz about hijacking 31 cars, kidnapping 10 senior citizens, serving 17 years in prison, almost saying the F word on May 7, 2002, and stealing EHS’s marching band uniforms and selling them on ebay for a HUGE profit. But that would be awkward if everyone knew all that about me and it is completely worthy of its own blog page.
Things I’m Proud of:
-My awesome family – my wife and kids are the best in the world!
-Serving faithfully as the EHS 1998 band president – an opportunity only few get to experience.
-Turning in Sam Cook when he cheated off me on our home-ec final – okay that didn’t really happen but it would have been pretty awesome.
-Making it through CEU – phew, that was like so much hardur then hi skool.
-Circling, with permanent marker, the indent where Weston broke off his front teeth on the old gym floor – that was so cool and must have hurt so bad.
-Always having great friends!
Disclaimer:
I do live in Price at this time, and it’s not all that bad of a place, but can I fathom watching my kids at a ball game wearing blue and white and yelling, “go dinos!”? That’s a tuffy.
I’ve really been blessed during the last ten years and I hope the same is true for everyone else too. I’d love to hear from anyone, my email is kkbeagley@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Nakki said...

That's so funny! I totally remember when Weston broke his tooth! I wanna say I was there when that happened...