Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kent & Tara (Gundersen) Lofley

Greetings! Kent and I were married on June 30, 2001. It's been almost 7 years! I have loved being married to my handsome husband and experiencing great things with him, and our girls. Kent served his mission to Rio de Janeiro, North, Brazil. We were married 3 1/2 months later, with a babe in arms 11 months after that. Talk about rushing into the good stuff. Alison is 6 now, Brianna is 4 and Madilyn is 1. I am expecting our fourth child (crossing our fingers for a boy this time) on January 1st.
I graduated with my Bachelor's in Family and Human Development from USU in 2003. I get to stay home with my girls, and LOVE it. Kent finished his undergraduate degree in Biology from USU in 2005 and is attending medical school in Kirksville, MO. He is in his third year, set to graduate with his Master's in Biomedical Sciences in 2009 and his medical degree in 2010. I do keep a blog, that I update once in a while... http://www.lofleyfamily.blogspot.com/ .
These updates are so fun to read. Thanks Lyndsay and Weston for the work you're doing for the reunion! I think an interesting bit o' trivia would be to know how many couples from our class ended up getting hitched. Has anyone ever counted??

No comments: